ReGenesis – Liposomal Glutathione, PQQ & Lactoferrin + Probiotics – Simplifying Detoxification
OUT OF STOCK
ReGeneis is our most advanced formula to date, integrating five of the most important nutrients required for almost every biological process in the human body. With the current state of our modern world, stress and disease are on the rise at an alarming rate. Initially, we had our team of Scientist’s strategically develop ReGenesis to protect and strengthen the immunity of our internal Cymbiotika Team. After experiencing the power and efficacy of this formula, we knew we had to bring this to the world.
(READ MORE BELOW)
ReGenesis is an exceptionally unique formula incorporating our patented liposomal delivery technology; beneficial for all walks of life, young and old.
Unlike most glutathione products that degrade quickly, ours is stable, bounded to lactoferrin and advanced probiotics, and has a delicious flavor. The benefits of ReGenesis are endless. Every ingredient has hundreds if not thousands of published studies supporting its efficacy and its critical role for human vitality. When combined together you get ReGenesis, aka The Youth Molecule!
What makes Cymbiotika Regenesis different from other products on the market?
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION – Liposomal Technology is the most advanced delivery system today, guaranteeing nutrients make it into the cell so nothing is wasted.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS YOU CAN TRUST – ZERO synthetics.
- CLEAN DELIVERY – easy to use liquid; NO capsules, powders or tablets to swallow.
- DELICIOUS FLAVOR – Zero Sugar but perfectly sweetened with pre-biotic monk fruit.
- Safe for children, mothers, pregnant woman and elderly.
- Produced in a GMP Organic certified lab
- 3rd Party tested for purity
- Zero Heavy Metals
- Made in the USA
- Glutathione (GSH) – is known as the master antioxidant and found in every cell in the human body. GSH is naturally produced in the liver and under ideal circumstances, does an excellent job of alleviating free radical damage and oxidative stress. As we age, our body’s GSH reserves decline as early as our mid twenties. This is why we call GSH the Youth Molecule. Today, we are exposed to all forms of stress and environmental toxins. Our depletion of this critical tri-peptide starts to outweigh our body’s production of it. This is clearly why so many people are out of balance. When we introduce GSH in the right form, we can begin to see benefits in all areas of our health; better sleep, more energy, faster recovery, better digestion, decreased inflammation, brighter skin, increased physical performance, improved detoxification and much more.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) – An important cofactor and powerful antioxidant found in almost every cell in the body. It plays a key role in ATP production, our cells main source for energy. It provides powerful defense against oxidative damage to the body’s cells including lipids, proteins, and DNA.
- PQQ Pyrroloquinoline Quinone or (PQQ) – is a recently discovered compound found in many plant foods. It was initially discovered as a cofactor for bacteria with similar effects as a B vitamin but with the ability to do much more, including wide range of benefits for our brain and all bodily systems. It enhances energy metabolism, and promotes cognitive health by tackling mitochondrial disfunction and protecting brain neurons from oxidation. Our PQQ is created through an organic fermentation process and when combined with liposomal technology, you get ultimate absorption. PQQ increases the production of nerve growth factor (NGF). PQQ regulates mitochondrial function, while reducing oxidative stress as it stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis. Our mitochondrial function is critical for all aspects of our health, especially those typically related to aging. To put it shortly, PQQ provides clean energy for our cells. PQQ and CoQ10 potentiate each other by helping to modulate the signal pathways between cells by preventing damage from oxidative stress and free radicals. This combination has been clinically proven to increase cognitive performance and to support the cardiovascular system.
- Riboflavin – One of the eight B vitamins that are essential for human health. It is crucial for digestion processes, absorbing nutrients, breaking down carbohydrates, proteins, fats to produce energy, and maintaining tissues. Riboflavin also allows oxygen to be used inside the body.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (LR) – One of the most well studied friendly bacteria is Lactobacillus Rhamnosus. Bacteria from this genus, such as L. Rhamnosus, are considered probiotic. Hundreds of studies support the benefits of LR. Its one of the most researched probiotics in existence. LR uniquely adapts to survive in acidic conditions within your body, it can adhere to and colonize your intestinal wall. This characteristic gives LR a high survival rate, which provides long term benefits. LR may relieve IBS symptoms such as bloating, abdominal pain, and abnormal bowel movements. LR is critical for good digestive health. It belongs to the lactobacillus family which produces lactic acid. It helps to protect your kidneys and bladder, and prevents UTI’s. It helps reduce acne and allergies.
- Organic Coconut Glycerin – Our organic glycerin is fully derived from organic coconuts. More gentle and stable than alcohol, the perfect ingredient for preserving precious plant nutrients.
- Organic Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil – We use an organic cold-pressed sunflower oil as the starting material to produce rich phosphatidylcholine (PC). PC is used to produce micelles/ liposomes. There is no omega 6 present in our formula.
- Organic MCT Oil – A medium chain triglyceride that fuels the brain and may speed metabolism. Our MCT oil is 100% organic and derived from coconuts.
- Organic Orange Oil – provides antimicrobial defense while also providing a pleasant and refreshing flavor.
- Organic Monk Fruit – derived from lao han guo berry. A solid pre-biotic and sweetener alternative with zero grams of sugar and carbohydrates.
Contains: Dairy as Lactoferrin
Lactoferrin is lactose, whey, and casein free, and is generally safe for those with a milk allergy.
Dispense 2ml of Regenesis onto a spoon and consume. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 20 minutes before food.
Refrigeration after opening is recommended but not required. Store in a cool dry place or refrigerate.
Adults: 2ml daily
Children: 1ml daily