Oxylife 2ATA – Premium Monoplace Oxygen Therapy Chamber
Healthier with every breath
2 ATA PERFORMANCE! – 36″ Chamber alone: $48,750 / 32″ Chamber: $46,250
Price including Air Cooler: $52,950 -36″ / $50,400 (air cooler price – $4,150)
***Approximate shipping to continental USA: $8,500
- Will serve patients for years with minimum running costs and maintenance.
- Delivers amazing results really fast and lets you make every therapy session count.
- Is intended for people of all ages, to make them feel stronger, healthier, more energized and free of pain.
- Worldwide accepted medical equipment, affordable price range.
- Price includes:
Outside 10ʺ Color touch screen 10ʺ
Operation Inside/Mirrored control 7,5ʺ Color touch screen
Internal Air Cooler
- OPTIONAL Audio-Video System: $1995
- OPTIONAL O2/CO2 Sensors: $5,200
- OPTIONAL 2 Oxygen Concentrators $3,190
- OPTIONAL Outside Touch Screen
- Shipping/Import Taxes not included
- The OXYLIFE I Capsule Models
Chambers available in 31″ ($50,400) & 36″ ($52,950) diameter sizes
- Call for Details.
Call me for information! (512) 789-2788
**Customs (approximately 2.5%)
2 ATA PERFORMANCE!
**2ATA Certifcation Chamber Installation extra**
• The door is pressure-sealed, no hinges or other closing mechanism that could be subject to pressure load stress.
• Anti-friction bearings permit easy door slide movement by hand.
• Anti-bacterial leather like interior.
• High quality resin fiber loop mattress and pillow – 90% of the core material is air to help dissipate heat and moisture generated by the body during therapy. Allows good ventilation through the entire chamber. It also helps keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. – Made in Japan.
Automatically controlled pressure system
The microprocessor system automatically balances the rates of the pumping system and air inlet to set and maintain the requested air pressure and shuts off the compressor after 60 seconds malfunction.
- Friendly user interface that allows manual settings for:
- Compression/decompression speed
- Treatment pressure level
- Chamber temperature
- Session time
Mirrored commands inside and outside of the chamber
• Two-way communication system. Mirrored commands inside and outside of the chamber.
• Wi-Fi connection to send session information to another device.
Specialized HBOT chamber features
The design and engineering of the OxyLife chamber revolves around the safety, comfort and convenience of the patient.
• Air filled system with oxygen provided through BIBS mask
• Dual over-pressure safety mechanism – manual and software
• No oxygen cylinders required
• Quiet operation (low noise both inside and outside of the chamber)
• Automatic depressurization in case of power failure
• Patient quick stop button
• Two layers of air filters – 0.05 and 0.01 micrometers
• Antibacterial interior – internationally certified – Japanese SEK standards
• The ability to hear, see and to monitor the patient at all times
• Emergency depressurization available for patient and operator
• Patient controlled ear pressure equalizer
• Medical grade tubing
Specialized HBOT chamber features
- Body material, Color
- Aluminum, White
- Usage time
- 30 – 600 minutes
- Air conditioning cool
- Optional Warm
- Optional Video Sound
- Oxygen Concentrator
- Optional Operation Outside Color touchscreen
- Start /Stop Operation in Capsule
- Caster Wheels Interphone Included
- Auto Ear equalizer
The OXYLIFE I Capsule Models
Chambers available in 75, 80 and 90 cm diameter sizes to significantly reduce the incidence of noncompliance because of claustrophobia.