How to Buy the Best Hyperbaric Chambers – Hyperbaric Central will explain:
How will you buy the best hyperbaric chamber? There are other places you can buy oxygen chambers online, but trust Hyperbaric Central for the best deals with sincere, honest service and widest selection of chambers that you can compare at the best prices. We’ll help you before … and after the sale. But what is the best chamber for you? I’m here to help you decide 🙂
FYI: Only 3 Hyperbaric Chamber Manufacturers exist in the United States with FDA approval. Any other company that sells here in the US is not safety monitored by the FDA. I represent two of these brands: Newtowne Hyperbarics and Summit to Sea.
THANKS for allowing me to provide you with info! I do hope I can be of help! I’m honest, disclose all details for you, and don’t hide or falsify information, which is sadly becoming evermore common in this industry.
My website is www.hyperbariccentral.com. Explore blogs, videos and articles in the research section. Look at it to see chambers for all sorts of uses, then come back to me with your questions! O2 concentrators are in accessories. (go down the home page to About Hyperbaric Therapy…it gives an analogy for you about how it works)
I have various ways you can view and compare chambers on my site. You can click on navigation bar under ‘chambers’ and find chambers listed by brand or by size and price. I posted several pics with each item to get a better idea of size.
A great deal of information is available according to condition in my blogs (under information) and great videos and articles on how the chamber works.
Please read on and come back with questions.
Before you begin to compare chambers against one another here are some points.
- There are only 3 HYPERBARIC COMPANIES built in the US. And, only these, are monitored by the FDA for honesty, integrity and quality. If you buy in Canada, China etc, you won’t have the same protection. The (O.H.) hyperbaric chamber calling themselves “the Cadillac,” because of their hefty price-tag, I will call the “Competitor” (inquire for name), Newtowne Hyperbarics, and Summit to Sea
- So based on this benefit, you can also find out which brands FDA is reporting on for accidents or quality incidents. Note there is an FDA website called MAUDE that reports adverse event reports: accidents and incidents of chambers according to brand that is reported by owners for buyer awareness. Check out below and notice which brands are splitting on the seams, blowing zippers and have windows that rupture or break on the seam. This will allow you to know if a brand is incident free (if not on the page): Click here for Maude Report
- Oxygen Concentrators: In addition I summarized incidents of non-disclosure by HBOT dealers so that you can be aware of and questions you should ask when you shop for a chamber/concentrator ‘Bundle’ — info commonly withheld to consumers: Select the right Oxygen Concentrator
(free shipping for 27″ & 34″ chambers. The 34″ & 40″ include a mattress in the price. 2 year warranty that can be increased to up to 5 years)
(free shipping for all chambers except shallow dive. 26 Shallow, “33” Dive & 40″ Grand Dive include a mattress. 2 year warranty that can be increased to up to 5 years)
The zipper closure on “Competitor” chamber utilizes 2 zippers with a urethane panel with a ‘flap’ to hold the zippers. That panel will, potentially, stretch with use and this stretching may cause you to have to manipulate the zipper to adjust it from the wear.
Newtowne Hyperbaric chamber is manufactured with 3 zippers that are held in place with a seam. So there’s no manipulating the zipper as the chamber ages. Many people like the Newtowne because they use 3 ply urethane rather than 2 which makes Newtowne very durable. Newtowne uses a Superior zipper that won’t require waxing and the zippers are exceptionally durable. Newtowne Superior zippers withstand the pressure of the chamber and prevent the pressure from impacting the material.
If ever your zippers need any repair keep in mind, Newtowne is the only company that will repair your zippers with the same machines they built your chamber with. The other brands use alternative methods. This means they won’t end up like the original LIKE NEW CONDITION.
The Summit to Sea chamber has a simplified-closure 2 zipper, stable system protocol that also implements a set of 4 buckles. This zipper protocol makes getting in and out easy to do. This set up won’t stretch and won’t require future manipulation. Some people like the ease of Summit 2 zipper-buckle system.
The Newtowne Hyperbarics Chambers (Chambers Available 6-10 weeks – Get Onto My FREE Waiting List – No Payment)
Newtowne has changed from their well-known blue color to a NEW BRIGHT WHITE material. Summit’s color is more off-white or cream, while Newtowne’s is now full-on white. No more blue.
Newtowne builds everything inhouse, from top to bottom, rather than hiring a manufacture to produce. The other’s hire a specialized factory in NY. The advantage of self manufacture is you receive superior materials at a lower price, since there’s no need of having to pay a middleman
- Warranty is 2 years. The “Competitor” had been 1 year but in 2018 raised their prices to build in a 5 year warranty. From the words of previous Competitor customers, the Competitor actually limits the number of repairs before refusing to repair their product.
Both Newtowne and Summit to Sea offer the 5 year warranty but it is optional rather than building the price over the extra warranty (because the chambers rarely require repair). One thing to note is The “Competitor” WILL NOT WARRANTY OR SUPPORT A ‘USED CHAMBER’.
- Lengths of each Newtowne chamber are sized longer for extra space. Lengths are: 91″ for the 27″, 95″ for their 34″ and 105″ for the 40″.
- Any future repair through Newtowne is less costly and finished in “brand new” condition since the chamber is repaired in-house. The wait-time is minimal, whereas if you have a repair with “Competitor” chamber, there will likely be a long wait (I have heard up to 4 months). They repair at a separate independent facility.
- You receive steel frame, not PVC, so it won’t warp over time. Frame is outside the chamber for extra interior space.
- You get a 3 ply urethane vs 2 ply so less stretch potential and less wear and tear on the seams over time.
- Their middle zipper is top notch. No greasing and it’s specially designed to actually strengthen the chamber against the pressure to prevent wear and tear. No need to use grease.
- Newtowne’s 34″ chamber includes an extra second auxiliary valve for a second oxygen concentrator. Summit has a single auxiliary valve.
- Newtowne usually includes upgrades as part of the price (ie: Mattress). Shipping is always free for 34″ and 40″ chambers.
- Newtowne has never, ever been reported in Maude’s accident and incident report. Never had any unwanted surprises.
- The greatest benefit is the window is a heavier acrylic that doesn’t bubble out. If you think about pressure control, you need pressure 100% at every spot in the chamber, or else the pressure builds into places with things like the “Competitor’s” bubbled out windows. This undo pressure inside a bubbled out window ultimately wears out seams causing ruptures, tears and worn out seams (see Maude report). Since the “Competitor” has often experienced tears in the seam (see Maude report), price for repair runs between $1k and $4k to repair and because it gets repaired out of house, there is a month or more wait time, and they will only repair their chamber one time.
- Newtowne Chambers tend it be longer in length. 91″ for the 27″. 95″ for the 34″ and 105″ for their 40″.
- Newtowne offers valve 2 ports on their 34″ inch hyperbaric for a second oxygen concentrator, compared to 1 valve port on Summit’s 33″ Dive.
- Newtowne includes an alarm that goes off if the compressor quits for safety.
- Newtowne now includes a gauge so that you can see the pressure while inside the chamber
SUMMIT TO SEA (Chambers Now Available for Prompt Shipment!)
- Summit uses a bright white material for a low claustrophobic feel.
- Summit is the only brand to include a FREE CUSHIONED MATTRESS with the small size 26″ size chamber as part of the price (along with all other size Summit chambers). Newtowne’s economy 27″ does not include this mattress. It would be a $350 Add-on if desired (all of Newtowne’s other sizes include the mattress).
- Many people like the clean white appearance and the way light can penetrate because it is semi-translucent. The chamber is brighter inside.
- Summit & Newtowne include an alarm that goes off if the compressor quits for safety.
- Summit includes an inside gauge so that you can see the pressure while inside the chamber. Summit is the only brand to include a FREE INSIDE GAUGE with the small size 26″ size chamber as part of the price. Add-on with Newtowne’s 27″ only. All other Newtownes include the gauge.
- Summit, has developed an exclusive structural design, which makes their chamber lightweight along the top. This unique construction allows the weight of your chamber to not collapse upon you when you enter and and exit, making it simple to close without fighting against your chamber shell’s weight.
- Summit offers 2 compressor / motors. Newtowne offers the second as an upgraded option for an upgraded price.
- All the chambers are 90″ long.
- Summit to Sea is an international brand. They sell their chambers worldwide. Newtowne is USA only.
- Both Summit and Newtowne are privately owned. This being said, if there is ever any problem you deal with kind, grass roots owners that care about their brands and will go out of their way to help you and not unknown customer service reps.
- ***SUMMIT TO SEA IS THE ONLY HYPERBARIC BRAND TO HAVE AVAILABLE AN EXCLUSIVE AIR CONDITIONER STYLED AIR COOLER! This cooler lowers air temperature to 5 degrees below the outside room air temperature.
- An interesting feature of Summit to Sea’s more translucent shell, is what Summit calls their “Ocean Bottom Experience.” Shine a color-shifting light along the chamber (with emphasis on the blue light) and the white shell changes color, which will be experienced on the inside effectually as being on the bottom of the Sea.
- Summit to Sea just came out with an absolutely stunning infomercial – Featured on Modern Living! The video is posted at this link…Kathy Ireland, illustrious supermodel and actress is now one of the most successful woman entrepreneurs. Summit to Sea chambers are showcased on her TV show “Modern Living.” Enjoy!!
- Special pet chambers for pets
- 7 PSI / 1.5 ATA IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. DISCONTINUED WORLDWIDE.
I AM A FULL DISCLOSURE DEALER
I PROMISE TO DISCLOSE EVERY DETAIL OF WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR!
THERE ARE SEVERAL DEALERS WILL OFFER YOU UNBELIEVABLE BUNDLE-PRICE DEALS!
TAKE HEED BECAUSE THESE UNSCUPULOUS DEALERS WILL NOT DISCLOSE THE FULL DETAILS OF THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CONCENTRATOR
BEWARE OF ANY OFFER WITH LOW, LOW PRICE O2 CONCENTRATORS — IT MIGHT BE:
5 LITER, MANUFACTURER DISCONTINUED 8 LITER OR USED UNIT or GIVE YOU A 1 YEAR AND NOT 3 YEAR WARRANTY
I AM AVAILABLE AFTER THE SALE – I DON’T DISAPPEAR!
You’ll find many of the same chambers on the internet, but WHO will offer the best service? Please call around — Check ATTITUDE … and then call on me. I have a solid reputation for making your purchase the easiest around. TEST ME. Call me for my Testimonials.
I will make your purchase a satisfying experience… I promise!
- I’m Newtowne’s number one sales rep
- I’m first on Summit’s distributor list (Quantum Life Force)
- Many Facebook Mild Hyperbaric group members are my customers. And I am HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Featured on Modern Living!
Kathy Ireland, illustrious supermodel and actress is now one of the most successful woman entrepreneurs. Summit to Sea chambers are showcased on her TV show “Modern Living.” Enjoy!!